métalpitou Index du Forum
métalpitou
Forum de l'alliance

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
over the Mission

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie
Auteur Message
DMT

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 04:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: over the Mission Répondre en citant

HAVANA Nike Air Max Mens Clearance , Aug. 24 (Xinhua) -- "I am seeking to fulfill my dream," said Cuban pole vaulter Yarisley Silva in a press conference on Monday after she qualified to finals at IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations) World Championships being held in Beijing, Cuban media reported.

According to Cuban news agency Prensa Latina, Silva fulfilled what was expected and on Monday morning she qualified to the final of pole vault competition.

"I am ready and there is an equal level," said Silva, leader of the season's ranking and who will compete in the finals in two more days.

Silva recalled that in the last competitions held in Germany she was very sure of herself. Despite the pressure to qualify, she also felt sure on Monday Nike Air Max Mens Sale , she added.

She explained there she had a mistake due to the pressure but in her second jump she reached 4.55 meters.

Silva won silver medal in London 2012 and became world champion in the world indoor competition in 2014.

Silva thanked the support of the people, most of them from China. She said she was admirer of the millenarian and big country.

HAIKOU, China, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- Amateur Kanyalak Preedasutthijit booked herself a spot in the field for this week's Hyundai China Ladies Open on Monday as the Thai teenager fired a two-under-70 to win the qualifying event for the national championship.

Playing over the Mission Hills Haikou Blackstone course, the venue for the 54-hole, 550,000-U.S.-dollar tournament starting on Friday Nike Air Max Mens Shoes , China's Liu Yiyi claimed the other spot available when the 14-year-old amateur turned in an even-par 72 under overcast conditions in Hainan Island.

In a field that included seven pros and 13 amateurs, the 17-year-old Kanyalak demonstrated poise well beyond her years with a solid round featuring five birdies, a bogey and a double bogey.

"I'm an amateur player now and I played amateur events all year. I heard that there's this great professional event and we (amateurs) can try to qualify, so I decided to go," said the Pattaya native, a Thai national team player.

"I'm excited now. This week's field is strong with many top Korean players. I'm just aiming for the top 50 and try to make the cut after two rounds."

Liu, who will turn 15 on Christmas Day Nike Air Max Mens , earned her second consecutive appearance at the championship.

"Last year was my first time to play in a professional event. My father was my caddie and he was more nervous than me. I played not well on day one, so I tried to make the cut," said the teenager.

"I'm happy to be a part of this great field again. I made a couple of great putts today, even though the golf course is long for me. Hopefully I can be better this week and make the cut," she said.

As the Hyundai China Ladies Open celebrates its 10th anniversary this year, the tournament is again a co-sponsored event between the China LPGA Tour and the LPGA Tour of South Korea. The top players in the field include defending champion and world No. 10 Kim Hyo-joo, her South Korean compatriot Chun Inn-gee Cheap Air Max Mens , the world No. 9 and reigning US Women's Open title holder, and rising star Park Sung-hyun, a three-time winner in South Korea this year.

Top Chinese in the 108-player field include Pan Yanhong, a six-time winner on the China LPGA Tour, US LPGA Tour regulars Feng Simin and Yan Jing, and promising rookie pros Shi Yuting, Ye Ziqi and Wang Ziyi.

Others in the field include players from Thailand Air Max Mens Black , Chinese Taipei, Malaysia and Hong Kong, China.

SINGAPORE, Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- Singapore Police Force said on Tuesday that they have "substantially completed" their investigations into the riot in Little India that happened on Dec. 8, leaving 28 charged over rioting, 53 to be repatriated, and 200 to be issued police advisory and allowed to remain and work in Singapore.

No more arrests or repatriations are expected Air Max Mens Clearance , said Deputy Prime Minister and Home Affairs Minister Teo Chee Hean at the press conference.

The police said the riot "disrupted Singaporeans' security" and "posed a threat to public order". During the over week-long investigation of the riot, the city-state's police had interviewed almost 4,000 persons, out of which a total of 420 persons were called up for investigations.

On Dec. 10, two days after the riot, a total of 24 people, all Indian nationals Air Max Mens Sale , had been charged first in court. All the 24 were ordered to be remanded for a week to facilitate further investigations.

After that, the police had arrested more suspects and charged them in court one after another. Till today before the suspects were mentioned in court, the total number of subjects being charged in court is 35.

The prosecutor on Tuesday afternoon withdrew the charges against seven of the 35 Indian nationals. The other 28 remain charged with rioting.

The police said the 28 suspects were "active participants" during the riot. "They were violent, they had attacked uniformed personnel and vehicles, damaged property, and had incited others to do so," said Ng Joo Hee Air Max Mens Shoes , Commissioner of Police in Singapore's Police Force.

The police said they had also rounded up 53 people identified for participating in the riot and for failing to disperse despite police's orders to do so. "They threatened public order, making their continued presence in Singapore undesirable," the police added.

So the 53 persons, 52 Indians and one Bangladeshi national, will be repatriated after being issued a stern warning. They will be prohibited to return to Singapore.

Meanwhile, another group of 200 people were classified as being "present at the scene". The police said their involvement was assessed to be "relatively passive." So these person will be issued a formal police advisory and no further action will be taken against them.

"They will be allowed to remain and work in Singapore as they continue to abide by our laws," the police added.

The riot i.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 04:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation