métalpitou Index du Forum
métalpitou
Forum de l'alliance

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Jordan Shoes

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie
Auteur Message
DMT

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 04:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jordan Shoes Répondre en citant

LUSAKA, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- Zambia has exported about 52,047 tonnes of maize to neighboring countries in the form of humanitarian assistance as of December 1, a senior official said Wednesday.

The maize has been exported under the World Food Program (WFP)-supported humanitarian program to support countries facing a food crisis due to poor harvests, as well as on a government-to-government arrangement.

Ministry of Agriculture Permanent Secretary Julius Shawa said that 30,820 tonnes have been exported to Malawi, 20,079 tonnes to Zimbabwe and 1,148 tonnes to Mozambique as of December 1.

He said in a statement that Malawi requested for food assistance in October following a serious food deficit.

He said other countries in the region such as Zimbabwe and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) have requested for more maize from Zambia, adding that the maize was being exported on the basis of helping needy neighbors and will not be affected by a ban on maize exports.

Zambia banned maize exports in October this year in order to guarantee local food security.

The official has since dismissed media reports of a maize export scandal involving senior officials in the ministry, adding that the maize being exported was on government-to-government basis and for humanitarian purposes.

According to him, the ban exempted exports of maize on humanitarian grounds.

BELGRADE Mens Air Jordan Retro Shoes For Sale , April 22 (Xinhua) -- Stephen Kipnegetich Katam from Kenya and Olivera Jevtic from Serbia are the winners of the 30th Belgrade Marathon that took place here on Saturday with 7,000 participants from 70 countries and regions.

Katam won the men's competition in 2 hours 21 minutes and 12 seconds, while Jevtic was the fastest in the women's competition with 2:38:03.

Katam was thus faster than second ranked Darko Zivanovic from Serbia (2:30:15) and third ranked Kennedy Kipruto Maiyo from Kenya (2:33:40), while behind Jevtic were two Serbian runners - Teodora Simonovic (2:41:47) and Natasa Culafic (3:02:41).

After winning the race Katam said that he enjoyed the race Mens Air Jordan Retro For Sale , and that he is satisfied with his result because the weather here was very cold on the day of the race.

"This race was fantastic. I think I can say that they organized this race well and I think I will come again to this race", Katam said.

The 40-year-old Jevtic pointed out that this victory is the first for her after two years, and presents a comeback after she taught she gave up on running marathons.

"I am very happy that I endured so many years, and that I achieved my third victory at the Belgrade Marathon. It was really hard because I set too fast pace in the first part of the track Mens Air Jordan Shoes For Sale , and passed the half of the marathon after 1 hour and 16 minutes together with Teodora Simonovic. This gave me the wings to run faster than I planned and expected," Jevtic said.

Organizers stated that more than 20,000 people participated in the 5-kilometer-long fun run.

The marathon and half-marathon races were opened this morning in the center of Belgrade mayor Sinisa Mali and seven retired stars of the international athletics, Bob Beamon Mens Air Jordan For Sale , Mike Powel, Kevin Young, Rosa Mota, Lase Viren Mens Jordan Retro Shoes For Sale , Galina Chistyakova and Javier Sotomayor.

Xi inspects PLA Southern Theater Command, vows to build strong army

Premier Li urges Shandong to foster new growth drivers

China's first cargo spacecraft successfully docks with space lab

In pics: blooming flowers in Huailai County, north China's Hebei

China launches first cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-1

Terraces shrouded by clouds in south China's Guangxi

China-made C919 passenger jet to take off soon

Redbud flowers in full bloom in S China

CAPE TOWN, May 7 (Xinhua) -- The South African Police Service (SAPS) said on Thursday that it has taken advantage of social media to fight crime.

The SAPS said there has been a significant growth in its social media presence and has reached a following of 150 Mens Jordan Retro For Sale ,000 on Twitter and 60,000 on Facebook.

This milestone keeps the SAPS, which joined this popular social media platform in April 2012, ahead of some of its international counterparts in the United Kingdom Mens Jordan Shoes For Sale , as well as some states in the United States and South Australia.

The SAPS's Twitter handle has come a long way since its inception and is currently growing at a rate of about 5,000 followers per month.

The active social media presence enables the SAPS to communicate with communities directly and in real time and mobilise them in the fight against crime, a SAPS statement said.

The SAPS Twitter account is also used to complement traditional platforms to track the whereabouts of criminals.

"We are very pleased that we've reached this milestone. Congratulations to the team for their hard work. Over the last few months we have been working very hard to improve the content we share and the speed at which we share it. We are not yet where we would like to be but we are doing very well and I believe that all the initiatives that we've put in place and enhancement that we will soon be rolling out will bear fruit," said Lieutenant General Solomon Makgale Air Jordan Retro Shoes For Sale , Head of SAPS Corporate Communication.

Colonel Dimakatso Mokwena, recently appointed to supervise the SAPS social media platforms, explained that with 150, 000 followers on Twitter Air Jordan Retro For Sale , the SAPS handle estimates that over two million people are reached, thanks to tweeps who help spread their messages.

"Social media has empowered our followers to safely contribute and to actively participate in the fight against crime. Our Twitter account allows us to have an interactive dialogue with our followers and share crime prevention tips, identify problem areas and improve our efficiency at station level," said Mitzi Ebersohn Air Jordan Shoes For Sale , who is part of the SAPS's social media team.

"We post information about the tangible res.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 04:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation