métalpitou Index du Forum
métalpitou
Forum de l'alliance

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Jolie unveiled

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie
Auteur Message
DMT

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 10:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jolie unveiled Répondre en citant

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- The International Olympic Committee (IOC) supports freedom of speech but there should be a line drawn between freedom to speak and "trash talk".

When asked about how to distinguish between freedom of speech and trash talk, IOC spokesman Mark Adams said on Monday: "We support freedom of speech but on the other hand, at the Olympics it's also about respecting your rivals. There is a line somewhere between people should be free to speak and have respect for others."

The IOC comments followed the on-going row between Chinese and Australian swimming over Australian swimmer Mack Horton's unfriendly remarks, labeling Chinese swimmer Sun Yang as "drug cheat".

The Chinese swimming authorities wrote to its Australian counterpart demanding an apology from Horton for "his inappropriate comments" while the Australian side backed Horton saying: "Mack is entitled to express a point of view. Under the Team Values ASPIRE the E stands for express yourself, that is his right. He has spoken out in support of clean athletes. This is something he feels strongly about and good luck to him."

Sun, who won gold in the 400m freestyle and 1500m freestyle at the London 2012 Olympics, served a three-month ban in 2014 after using a banned substance which was added to the World Anti-Doping Agency drug list in 2014.

The 24-year-old said he unwittingly took the drug as part of treatment for a chronic heart problem.

After winning the 400m freestyle gold medal race here on Saturday, Horton said: "I used the words drug cheat because he tested positive. He's one of the athletes here who has tested positive."

Previously in practice, Horton said he ignored Sun who tried to greet him and said "I don't have time or respect for drug cheats."

The Australian's comments prompted a heated response on social media, where many Chinese fans described the remarks as unjustified.

"

MADRID Nike Air Max 90 Ireland , March 10 (Xinhua) -- Mexican international goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa has had to wait a long time in order to make his debut with Spanish BBVA Primera Liga club, Malaga.

Ochoa signed for the club in the south of Spain after being one of the heroes of the 2014 World Cup and could have expected to have been a first team regular. However, the fine form shown by Carlos Kameni saw the Cameroon international get the nod ahead of him and Ochoa had to spend over a season and a half watching from the sidelines until a knee injury suffered by Kameni against Deportivo la Coruna last weekend saw him finally get his chance.

With Kameni now sidelined for 6 weeks Ochoa can now finally show fans in Spain just what he is capable of.

""I am happy because I am going to have the chance to really help the team Nike Air Max 90 Cheap ,"" he said in an interview with Spanish sports paper Diario AS.

Ochoa reflected on his 18 months of waiting saying he ""took it with patience. I didn't expect it when I came here, but I have done my best both on and off the pitch and so I am happy that the possibility has arrived.""

""It's not ideal to get my chance because a team-mate is injured, but I am ready and have worked every day for this chance Cheap Nike Air Vapormax ,"" he said, adding he had a ""serious professional relationship with Kameni"".

Ochoa had not spoken for the press for a long time, explaining that the past months had been ""difficult.""

""When you are not playing at times declarations don't help the squad Nike Air Vapormax Ireland , I wasn't going to help the team by talking. I preferred to help by giving everything possible in training,"" he said.

""Sometimes football can put you in a difficult situation, but you have no other option other than to stand up and to keep working www.cheapmax90ireland.com ,"" assured the goalkeeper.

That work will finally get its reward when Ochoa makes his first league start when Malaga entertain Sporting Gijon on Friday night.

"

BARCELONA, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- The Mobile World Congress (MWC), the world's largest event for the mobile phone industry, is to be held here between Feb. 27 and March 2.

This year, it will bring together more than 600 startups and 700 investors, and will present more than 100 talks given by 270 speakers. The organization plans to gather over 20,000 visitors, a 60-percent increase on 2016.

Mobile World Capital's educational program, mSchools, organizes a one-day event focusing on education and technology, including the Mobile Learning Awards to professionals who carried out the most innovative projects at school.

They will also hold discussions and workshops on digital technology and education and will be at the Youth Mobile Festival held at the MWC, an event aimed at students between ages 10 and 16 that will address the impact of mobile technologies on education.

Meanwhile, the Mobile World Center hosts the exhibition "MOBILE Story" on the evolution of mobile technology with a virtual escape room and it will also exhibit innovations presented at the MWC.

Angelina Jolie attends a press conference in Siem Reap Province, Cambodia on Saturday. Photo: IC

Angelina Jolie unveiled her new film on the horrors of the Khmer Rouge era on Saturday at the ancient Angkor Wat temple complex in Cambodia, a country the star shares a deep affinity with through her adopted son Maddox.

Cambodia's king and survivors of the communist regime were among hundreds of people invited to the debut screening of First They Killed My Father Cheap Nike Air Max 90 , directed by Jolie and based on the memoirs of Loung Ung.

Loung Ung was 5 years old when Khmer Rouge troops, led by Pol Pot, swept into Phnom Penh plunging her family into a harrowing ordeal that saw them sent to brutal labor camps before her eventual escape to the US.

In its quest for an agrarian Marxist utopia Nike Air Max 90 , the regime killed up to two million Cambodians between 1975-79 through execution, starvation and overwork.

. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL T-Shirts Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Online Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale Football Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Juin - 10:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation