métalpitou Index du Forum
métalpitou
Forum de l'alliance

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
The victory

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie
Auteur Message
DMT

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Juil - 12:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: The victory Répondre en citant

BEIJING http://www.penguinsauthority.com/authentic-matt-hunwick-penguins-jersey/ , Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese government Friday published a white paper on public health, stressing that health is a precondition for the survival of humanity and the development of human society.

The white paper, released by the State Council Information Office, introduced facts about the development of public health as an essential element of human rights in China.

Large flower terrace gleams on Tian'anmen Square in Beijing

Lanzhou-Chongqing railway to open to traffic on Sept. 29

Ceremonies held around China to celebrate birthday of Confucius

Japanese PM attends ceremony marking China's upcoming National Day

Four pandas from SW China make debut in NE China's Shenyang

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian

In the current football trends, trainers, sport writers and fans (and myself in my own small way) do a “new sport”, i.e. they like to compare the best overall performance of the greatest football champions. Until some time ago, in comparison to champions, Ronaldo and Messi had been used as a touchstone, while these days football fans exercise both their imagination and critical acumen on two international football stars, i.e. Neymar and Bale. I wish to start by saying that all trainers, sport writers or simple fans who wants to engage in a confrontation between Bale and Neymar face considerable difficulties, because they are two genuine “titans” on football.

The sectorial statistics (games played, goals, assists) help us in our opinion about individual players’ performance, but the final opinions (at least my personal opinion) go beyond mere statistics and description of the data. And since statistic has its own important impact, I'll start with them first. And I first observe that both Neymar and Bale reported a high incidence of injuries throughout the current football season (2013-2014).

Neymar was outside with other team members for a couple of weeks, whilst Bale had suffered leg muscle strains. However, after their return to their respective teams, the statistic offers the following info for each footballer:

1. Neymar played for Barcelona 29 games with 12 goals and 11 assists.
2. Bale played for Madrid 27 games, with 14 goals and 10 assists.
3. Neymar scored 72 goals in the Spanish league and UCL, while Bale has scored 65 goals in the same competitions.
4. Neymar’s average for the last months is around 16.6 percent, while Bale’s average is about 21.5 percent.

In conclusion, we can say that the statistic shows that Bale enjoyed a slight advantage over Neymar, who however is three years younger than his “rival.”

BEYOND THE STATISTICS

Statistics may say “something” about each of them, but not every thing is satisfactory. For instance, statistics do not tell us that Neymar and Bale are quite different in physical constitution (whilst their style reaches high levels of overall performance). Neymar is agile as a leopard, and has developed a formidable dribbling, ball control and speed.

Bale is of strong build and is really a extremely powerful wing forward, equipped with exceptional speed, dribbling and ball control. From the strictly physical standpoint, I'd say that they are “NOT COMPARABLE” to one another. Instead, from a stylistic standpoint, both Bale and Neymar are at the “frontier” of human possibility of ball control and speed of execution.

However, because of the peculiar physical traits that distinguish each of them, I'd say that Neymar has something extra to offer, i.e. he displays Much more Creative IMAGINATION and FANTASY than Bale, which is probably the legacy of the GREAT BRAZILIAN SOCCER School, which gave the world some footballers such as Pele and Roberto Rivellino, to mention just two names.

Photo credit: goal

BEIJING, Sept. 10 (Xinhua) -- September 10 is China's national holiday dedicated to teachers.

Teacher is a well respected profession in China and all teachers receive greetings, well-wishing and thinks from their students on this day. Well, not all of them, China's national soccer team coach Alain Perrin, for one, is faced with more skepticism than greetings.

Ever since the fruitless draw with Hong Kong, China in their 2018 World Cup qualifier a week ago, Frenchman Perrin has got ants in his pants.

Even if the team defeated the Maldives 3-0 on Tuesday, Perrin still did not get a 'pass' from all fans.

When Perrin took over Team Dragon, in February 2014, his major goal was to lead the team to its second World Cup finals after 2002.

As the Chinese team finally started its quest for a World Cup qualification, its unstable performance shook the faith in Perrin that was earned from the solid show at the Asian Cup at the beginning of this year.

"The Asian Cup halo over Perrin is fading," said Yangzi Evening on Thursday. In January, China won all three group matches with style to enter the last eight in the Asian Cup.

"Clearly a 3-0 win over the Maldives is far from enough for Chinese fans," said the newspaper based in east Jiangsu province.

The victory put China in the second place in Group C, leveling on points with Hong Kong and Qatar led the group with three successive wins.

However, the following away match in Qatar next month will be a real test for China as only the eight group winners and four best second placed teams can advance to Round Three in Asian zone qualifiers.

"No one could have expected the honeymoon between Perrin and Chinese soccer is so short-lived," claimed Information Times based in southern city Guangzhou.

"The trust crisis began with the 2-0 defeat by South Korea in East Asian Cup" . Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NHL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NCAA Basketball Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap Wholesale New NHL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Football Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Juil - 12:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation