métalpitou Index du Forum
métalpitou
Forum de l'alliance

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
China's s

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie
Auteur Message
DMT

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 04:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: China's s Répondre en citant

BEIJING Courtney Lee Knicks Jersey , March 30 (Xinhua) -- China's stocks rallied on Wednesday, with the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index up 2.77 percent to close at 3,000.64 points, tracking gains on Wall Street after U.S. Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen signaled a cautious approach to a future interest rate hike.

The smaller Shenzhen index surged 3.48 percent to end at 10,445.69 points. The ChiNext Index, China's NASDAQ-style board of growth enterprises, rose 4.47 percent to close at 2,248.78 points.

Stocks increased across the board, with electronics, telecommunication equipment manufacturing and Internet finance leading the gains.

Shares of Guizhou Changzheng Tiancheng Holding Co. Ltd., an electronic product maker, surged by the daily limit of 10 percent to 12.42 yuan (1.90 U.S. dollars). Hithink RoyalFlush Information Network Co. Ltd. shares surged 8.2 percent to 79.19 yuan.

In other news, stock exchange filings showed late Tuesday that Wutongshu Investment Platform, which invests foreign exchange reserves, had been buying shares in two commercial banks. The news also helped boost market sentiment as investors believed the so-called "national team" was injecting cash into the market, analysts said.

Total turnover on the two bourses expanded to 628.4 billion yuan Wednesday, from 537.5 billion yuan on the previous trading day.

Overnight, Yellen's dovish comments lifted U.S. stocks, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 rising to their highest close of 2016. The NASDAQ Composite Index jumped 79.84 points, or 1.67 percent, to 4,846.62.

Speaking at the Economic Club of New York, Yellen said the Fed needed to "proceed cautiously in adjusting policy" given global risks.

"Based on Yellen's description of the Federal Open Market Committee's neutral rate forecast, coupled with the actual rate of recovery in the neutral rate to date, the Fed is likely to raise rates just once this year [not the two hikes they expect] and no more than twice next year," said Chris Low, chief economist at FTN Financial.

Guido Carrillo (R) from Monaco competes with Christophe Jallet (C) from Nice during their 5th round match of French Ligue 1 2017-18 season in Nice, France on Sept. 9, 2017. Nice won 4-0. (XinhuaSerge Haouzi)

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Farmers busy with farm work around Bailu across China

Rural children take free lunch in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: China's future Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Actors perform during acrobatics show in central China's Puyang

Colorful houses seen in N China's beautiful countryside

Spectacular scenery of Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

RB Leipzig's Dayot Upamecano (L) vies with AS Monaco's Almamy Toure during the first round of UEFA Champions League group match between RB Leipzig of Germany and AS Monaco of France, in Leipzig, Germany, on Sept. 13, 2017. The match ended in a 1-1 draw. (XinhuaShan Yuqi)

Bird's-eye view of Zibo City in east China

Fire drill held in S China's Guangxi

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Farmers busy with farm work around Bailu across China

Rural children take free lunch in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: China's future Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Actors perform during acrobatics show in central China's Puyang

LONDON, Nov. 16 (Xinhua) -- World No. 1 Novak Djokovic won his fourth title at the ATP World Tour Finals here on Sunday without playing any tennis after six-time champion Roger Federer withdrew due to a back injury.

The Serbian also became the first player to win three straight season finale titles since Ivan Lendl from 1985-87.

Djokovic, who also won at Shanghai in 2008, extended his winning streak at the tournament to 14 matches.

"We always give 100 per cent," said Djokovic holding the trophy. "I'm sure that if he could've played, he would've done. So I wish him the best in his recovery.

"I'm not one of those players that celebrate these particular wins, but I have to reflect on the whole season. This trophy is definitely the crown for all the achievements that I had this year. I owe the credit to my team, to all the people who supported me all the way through, and plenty of joy. I'm very happy to be able to stand here and finish with this trophy."

Djokovic, who has finished year-end No. 1 in the ATP Rankings for the third time (also 2011-12), completed his season with a 61-8 match record. He has won seven titles from 11 finals.

Federer, 33, made the announcement of withdrawal to fans following the doubles trophy ceremony.

"Unfortunately, I'm not match fit to play the match tonight," said Federer on court. "Clearly I wish it wasn't so. I tried all year to be ready for the ATP World Tour Finals, and I didn't want it to end this way. I tried everything I could last night, also today - painkillers, treatment, rest, so forth, warm-up, until the very end - but I just can't compete at this level with Novak. It would be too risky at my age to do this right now and I hope you understand.

"I wanted to come out personally and excuse myself. It's been a great week for me. I played some great tennis and I love coming to The O2 and to London, and there's been so many great memories for me here. Congrats of course to Novak, who' s played an amazing season, and an amazing tournament here as well. I hope we can play some more great matches, hopefully next year."

It is only the third time in Federer' s career that he has been forced to withdraw, each time due to a back injury. This is the first walkover in a final in the tournament's 45-year history.

BEIJING, April 25 (Xinhua) -- For Gao Hengrui, 20, going to . NBA Jerseys From China Custom Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys China Authentic NHL Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Authentic MLB Jerseys Wholesale College Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Online MLB Baseball Jerseys Cheap

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 04:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation