métalpitou Index du Forum
métalpitou
Forum de l'alliance

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Iran warned the US aga

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie
Auteur Message
DMT

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 05:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Iran warned the US aga Répondre en citant

Iran warned the US against designating Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corp (IRGC) a terrorist group and said US regional military bases would be at risk if further sanctions were passed.

The warning came after the White House said on Friday that US President Donald Trump would announce new US responses to Iran's missile tests Cheap Nike Air Vapormax , support for "terrorism," and cyber operations as part of his new Iran strategy.

"As we've announced in the past, if America's new law for sanctions is passed, this country will have to move their regional bases outside the 2,000-kilometer range of Iran's missiles," Guards' commander Mohammad Ali Jafari said Cheap Nike Air Max 90 , according to state media.

Jafari also said that additional sanctions would end the chances for future dialogue with the US, according to state media, and issued a stark warning to American troops.

"If the news is correct about the stupidity of the American government in considering the Revolutionary Guards a terrorist group, then the Revolutionary Guards will consider the American army to be like Islamic State all around the world particularly in the Middle East," Jafari said.

The IRGC is Iran's most powerful internal and external security force. The Quds Force, the IRGC's foreign espionage and paramilitary wing Cheap Nike Air Max 2017 , and individuals and entities associated with the IRGC are on the US list of foreign terrorist organizations, but the organization as a whole is not.

Iran sees the Sunni Muslim militants of Islamic State as an existential threat to the Islamic Republic where the majority of the population are Shi'ites.

On June 7, Islamic State claimed an attack on Tehran's parliament and the mausoleum of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic Republic, killing 18 people. The Guards fired missiles at Islamic State bases in Syria on June 18 in response.

Guards commanders have framed their military involvement in Iraq and Syria, where they are fighting to support the government of President Bashar al-Assad Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 , as a fight against Islamic State.

Dozens of members of the Guards, including senior commanders, have been killed in Syria and Iraq.

BEIJING, March 19 (Xinhua) -- Lawyers claimed on Thursday to have found errors during a rough review of a 1994 rape-murder case concerning Nie Shubin, who was executed 20 years ago.

Li Shuting, an attorneys for Nie's families Cheap Nike Air Max , told Xinhua that he found several "evident errors" while duplicating Nie's case files, most of which involve legal procedure.

"I was astonished. The errors are so obvious that we can see them just at a glance," Li said.

For instance, Nie was executed on April 27, 1995, but the signature on his petition for appeal was inscribed on May 13 Cheap Air Vapormax , which is patently impossible. He also said the handwriting appears different from Nie's.

Nie was executed in 1995 at the age of 21 for the rape and murder of a woman in Hebei's provincial capital, Shijiazhuang. The case reemerged when another man, Wang Shujin, insisted that he was guilty and Nie innocent.

Wang, 48, was apprehended by police in 2005 for three unconnected rape and murder cases Cheap Air Max 90 , and confessed to a rape and murder with the same facts as in Nie's case. Hebei Higher People's Court, which approved the death penalty for Nie in 1995, rejected Wang's request for a retrial in 2013 and still believes Nie is the murderer.

Judicial impartiality has been openly questioned recently in China and in December, the Supreme People's Court ordered the Shandong Higher People's Court to review the case.

"We will go over the court files and submit our opinion as soon as possible," Li said.

The Shandong court will reopen the trial if it is concluded that the case was wrongly judged.

"

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday disputed a newspaper's account of an interview with him last week in which he was quoted as saying he probably has a very good relationship with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Trump said in tweets that in the Wall Street Journal interview on Thursday, he said ""I'd probably"" have a good relationship with Kim Cheap Air Max 2017 , using a conditional tense.

The White House released a portion of the audio from the interview that it said showed Trump said ""I'd."" The Wall Street Journal released its own audio that it said backed up its version of the events.

The Trump comment was key because it suggested he feels he has a good relationship with Kim, who has resisted global pressure to stand down from a series of nuclear and ballistic missile tests.

Kim has warned the United States that he intends to build a nuclear arsenal capable of hitting the United States, prompting threats of military action by Washington.

In the Wall Street Journal interview, Trump was asked whether he has spoken with the North Korean leader.

“I don’t want to comment on it. I‘m not saying I have or haven‘t. I just don’t want to comment,"" he had said.

Trump is spending a long weekend at his oceanfront Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida.

""Obviously I didn’t say that Cheap Air Max 2018 ,"" tweeted Trump. ""I said 'I’d have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un,' a big difference. Fortunately we now record conversations with reporters ... and they knew exactly what I said and meant. They just wanted a story. FAKE NEWS!""

A White House official said the delay in publicly disputing the Journal's account was the result of a failed attempt to get the paper to correct the record.

""The reason there was a delay is because we had several calls and emails with WSJ, starting Friday morning, asking them to issue a correction. They refused and so we pushed out our own clarification,"" the official said.

Agencies

"

Because of our own more complicated appliances, the days associated with simply plugging some thing within seem long gone. These Cheap Air Max , nonetheless, is really a speedy set of ideas that should help an i. Cheap NBA Jerseys From China Cheap Custom MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NCAA Hockey Jerseys Throwback MLB Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Replica Soccer Jerseys China

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 05:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation