métalpitou Index du Forum
métalpitou
Forum de l'alliance

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Axle-grease

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie
Auteur Message
DMT

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 10:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Axle-grease Répondre en citant

" Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor meets the press after winning the election in Hong Kong Black Thomas Davis Sr Jersey , south China, March 26, 2017. Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor on Sunday won the election of the fifth-term chief executive of China's Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR). (XinhuaQin Qing)
HONG KONG, March 26 (Xinhua) -- Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor won the election of the fifth-term chief executive of China's Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) on Sunday, vowing to do her utmost to safeguard the ""one country, two systems"" principle.

The Electoral Affairs Commission of the Hong Kong SAR declared that Lam garnered 777 of 1,163 valid votes, followed by Tsang Chun-wah with 365 and Woo Kwok-hing with 21.

A candidate wins the election when he or she obtains more than 600 valid votes in any round of voting and will be appointed by the central government, according to Hong Kong's Basic Law and the Chief Executive Election Ordinance.

After the appointment, the winner will take oath of office on July 1 and become the fifth-term chief executive.

In her speech to the press after winning the election, Lam said ""I shall do my utmost to uphold 'one country, two systems' and to guard our core values.""

""With care, listening and action, I will build a better Hong Kong,"" she said.

""The victory ...that I have in this election is very much the effort of my team and myself and the supporters who believe I can take Hong Kong forward.""

She also said that she will give opportunities to young people, and her first priority will be to ""heal the divide.""

Another candidate Tsang Chun-wah conceded his defeat and called on his supporters to back the upcoming new administration.

""I accept this outcome,"" he said, asking his supporters to ""lend her your support.""

Incumbent Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying on Sunday congratulated Lam for winning the fifth-term chief executive election.

""The fifth-term chief executive election has just concluded smoothly,"" Leung said in a statement on the results of the election.

""I extend my sincere congratulations to Mrs. Carrie Lam (Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor) on her successful election and I will submit later today a report of the election results to the Central People's Government,"" he said.

Leung said the present-term government of the Hong Kong SAR and he himself will ensure a ""seamless transition,"" adding that ""we will fully support the preparation for forming the new term of government.""

" "

NEW YORK, April 21 (Xinhua) -- A power outage caused massive subway delays across New York City on Friday, leaving thousands of commuters stranded for hours midway to work.

At least A, D, E, F, J, N, Q and R trains were all impacted -- mostly delayed or running on different lines due to the power problem reported at about 7:25 a.m. by the Seventh Avenue-53rd Street station, according to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority.

Service was restored on most lines with delays at about 11:30 a.m. after temporary generators were set up at the station. The issue that caused the outage was not immediately known.

Commuters took to Twitter to fume about the delays.

@MiriamElder: ""I'm at the top of the Chrysler Building and you can literally hear the whole city screaming about the MTA.""

@WeRSingleling:""Today no one is getting anywhere, thanks #mta #nymta #nyctransit.""

Xi urges Guangxi to play bigger role in Belt and Road

China, Russia eye stronger partnership as top Chinese legislator visits Moscow

Zhejiang's foreign trade value amounts to 81.24 bln USD in Q1

Xinjiang's medical industry becomes promising part of Belt and Road Initiative

China launches first cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-1

Terraces shrouded by clouds in south China's Guangxi

China-made C919 passenger jet to take off soon

Redbud flowers in full bloom in S China

"

Currently your list of things in order to pack to get a camping journey are somewhat distinct from those of 100 years ago.

A checklist currently would usually include:

Bed linens – Camping tents, sleeping case, tarp, linens and quilts, pillows, air bed or sleep pad

Tools: Axe, hammer, air send, repair package for air bed, dust griddle and clean, utility carriers for storage devices

Cooking — stove having propane fuel, large drinking water jug, meal soap, products (spatula, knives, forks, spoons), suits or brighter, charcoal, firewood or propane stove, can easily opener, heavy duty aluminum foil, plate pan, cooking oil, seasonings, glucose and condiments, report towels

Individual items : washcloth, shampoo, razor intended for shaving, bathroom paper, tooth brushtooth stick, rain gear, medications

Miscellaneous — flashlight, power packs, lantern along with fuel along with mantles, jean pocket knife, compass, irritate repellent, candle lights, electrical recording, cell cell phone and charger, small shovel, airwaves, camp chair, travel noisy alarms, first aid kit, hands wipes,

By comparison, here is an index of things via “How In order to Camp Out”, a book written in 1877 by John Michael. Gould.

Flour (organized), Axle-grease, Bacon, Barometer (pocket), Half-barrel, Pickles, Bean-pot, Halter, Hooks, Beans (in bag), Beef (dried out), Hard-bread, Postage stamps, Beeswax, Harness (examine!), Postal charge cards, Bible, Hatchet, Rope, Blacking along with brush Haversack, Plastic blanket, Printer ink (portable bottle), Bins, boots, Breads for lunch, Sail-needle, Brogans (oiled), Lemons, Broom Liniment, Butter-dish as well as cover, Lunchtime for day time or two, pork, Dropped goods, Atlases, Salve, Chalk, Complements and safe and sound, Saw, Dairy products Marline, Shingles (regarding plates), Clothes-brush, Mealtime (inside bag), T-shirts, Cod-line, Footwear and strings, Coffee as . Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap New NBA Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 10:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet métalpitou Index du Forum >>> Pour tous >>> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation